Struggling punk band, Dead Pets, are still looking for their breakthrough after almost 10 years. Gordy has big plans for the group, but when you turn 30, life starts to get in the way. Dead Pets Unleashed is a feminist, narrative, slice of life and management-lite game; get ready to unleash your inner demon.
- Killer Soundtrack: Dead Pets Unleashed features a punk rock EP performed during the game
- Minigames for Days: At Triple Topping, we love minigames, and Dead Pets Unleashed is no exception. With minigames including working a shift at a diner, playing a gig, and making hot dogs, the gameplay of Dead Pets will never feel stale.
- A Demon City filled with Life: New Void City is filled with NPCs to befriend, with their own storylines separate from the main plot, spend Gordy’s free time however you see fit
- Success is in Your Hands: There will be multiple endings to Dead Pets Unleashed – with the success of the band determined by your choices and priorities throughout the game
- Cartoonish Inspirations: For fans of Bojack Horseman and Tuca and Bertie. We were inspired by their colorful, surreal worlds, long term and complicated adult friends, and zany, offbeat humor
- Manage Your Choices: Every choice affects Gordy’s wellbeing, the band’s power, her social points or costs money (as seen below). Decide how Gordy should live her best life, but manage her stamina carefully.
About the Developer
Triple Topping is an indie game studio based in Denmark, focused on making games with unique stories and fun art styles. Founded in 2017 by Astrid Refstrup and Simon Stålhandske, Triple Topping have released Spitkiss (2018), Ynglet (2020), and Welcome to Elk (2020).
With a love of minigames, strong narratives, and feminist storytelling, we believe in diversity and inclusion, and work-life balance.
- Developer: Triple Topping
- Based in: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Release Date: TBA
- Platforms: PC and Mac, stay tuned for more
- Website: deadpetsunleashed.com
- Press contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: @TripleTopping